TERMS & CONDITIONS
HAT Contract warrants that all adjustable base products will be free from defects in its material and workmanship, as described below, for lifetime on mechanical parts and 7 years on electrical components
Pedestals and Monitor Arms are warranted for a lifetime and pedestal cushions are warranted for 2 years.
Dividers are warranted for 5 years. See below for exclusions:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, disaster, improper storage, chemical damage, water or fire.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by the Company or use of a product in combination with products or equipment not appropriate for that product.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Causes external to a product such as use of improper cleaning supplies or environmental factors.
• Products which have been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than the Company.
Keyboard Trays are warranted for 5 years on the mechanism and 1 year on wrist rest.
The Company will repair or replace, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser only, products or parts defective from normal use. Pre-approved labor and service costs are covered under this warranty.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period starting from date of purchase as shown on your original receipt or other proof of purchase.
This warranty is your sole remedy for product defects and excludes defects due to or arising in connection with product abuse or misuse, user modification of, or attachments to the product, including application of your own materials and products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines.
Normal use consists of a standard 8 hour shift in a 5 day work week.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including without limitation any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. We will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
If your product fails during normal use within the applicable warranty period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of the relevant part, together with proof of purchase of the product.